For 25 years, designEX has been Australia’s premier interiors, design ideas and architecture event. The Design Experience where you can immerse yourself in three days of design inspiration and innovation.
designEX is an industry platform to share inspiration and innovation – a platform where design is celebrated, design leaders are honoured and the young and new can learn, flourish and grow.
Accordingly to Time Out Melbourne, these are the events you can’t miss:
1. ‘Nest’ celebrates the work of 14 emerging stars of the furniture, lighting and object design world. Look for stalls from: Anara Mailbayeva and Adam Cornish
2. Trawling the ‘Furniture’ showcase will be better than your latest trip to IKEA, for sure. On show will be luxury, cutting-edge and surprising furniture in all its forms.
3. Collaboration and innovation drive the ‘Hives’ showcase, where Melbourne designers show off their work.
4. ‘The Business of Design’ explores the issues facing the design and architecture industry from all angles in a whopping 25 sessions.
5. If you get off on sparkles, shimmy over to the ‘Swarovski Crystal and Yellow Goat Light Design’, an installation made from 250 strands of crystals on show the event’s pop-up bar.