18 Best Interior Designers You Should Follow in 2018 — One of the most ferocious and competitive industries in the world, Interior Design is also world-renowned for being one of the professional fields with some of the most iconic names.
Since interior design industry is a competitive one, professional aspires to be groundbreaking and bolder than the others, leaving their signature in the design world.
‘ editors know that is hard to keep up with the work of every single one of them. However, Best Interior Designers has put together a great selection of the CovetED and now we’ll share them with you too! best interior designers to follow in 2018
1. Abigail Ahern The Queen of the cool and quirky, and a trailblazer of the vintage movement. Unafraid of color, her specialty is spray painting brown furniture to give it a 21st-century pop.
2. Anouska Hempel East meets west in Hempel’s design philosophy, whether she’s turning her hand to traditional designs or cutting-edge projects.
3. Alberto Pinto Marked by various cultural influences since his early childhood, Alberto Pinto, a legendary figure in the world of decoration and interior design, built his great work upon the mingling of cultures, the eclectic and his relentless quest for the exceptional. And his legacy remains as an iconic reference in the design world.
4. Bella Mancini Bella Mancini’s distinct ability is to design homes that are both welcoming and polished in ways that appear effortless. A designer to follow in the upcoming year.
5. India Mahdavi Being simultaneously an architect and a designer, India Mahdavi was raised by a Persian father and Egyptian-English mother. As a result, her upbringing and her lifestyle culturally diverse are reflected in her inspired and eclectic designs.
6. Joyce Elizabeth Tranchida From studying architecture in Europe to launching her own furniture line, Joyce Tranchida has developed a skillful eye for design. Currently residing in New York City, this talented interior designer specializes in functional and beautiful small space interior design.
7. Caroline Paterson Very creative in the furniture department and possesses an encyclopedic knowledge of fine antiques. An eclectic style and exuberance to a room with a pop of color.
8. Charlotte Crosland A lover of color and pattern, the multi-award winning Crosland mixes contemporary and traditional styles to create timeless schemes.
9. Christian Liaigre The French designer Christian Liaigre is known for his high-quality work in the world of design. In his point of view, interior design is far from fashion and trends, because comfort is all about delicacy and rareness.
10. Brad Ford Featured as one of “10 New Designers to Watch” in both New York Spaces Magazine and New York Magazine, Brad Ford has made himself well known as a high-end interior designer in NYC.
11. Jean-Louis Deniot Being a master of the remix, Deniot is an interior designer, whose style equates lifestyle and must promote harmony and well-being.
12. Charles Rutherfoord This architectural designer’s work is found in the structural and sculptural. He achieves the tranquility that distinguishes his work through the creative use of texture and a rare clarity of detail.
13. Jean Nouvel Born in Fumel, the designer started his creative path in France. He is Founder and Artistic Counsellor of the Architecture Biennale within the Paris Biennale. Jean Nouvel says about himself that he is not a designer, but an architect that designs.
14. Jeffrey Bilhuber Jeffrey Bilhuber’s instinctive style brings old-school and modernism together. Each design clearly holds practicality and looks in a way that has gained him universal acknowledgment as one of America’s most respected and talented designers.
15. Matteo Munziatti Expert in many fields, the office he opened in Milan in 2000 a leader among the best international Interior, Architecture, and Product Design studios.
16. Michele de Lucchi Historic interior Designer in the 80’s and 90’s he still creates groundbreaking projects and urban designs for cities and museums.
17. Patricia Urquiola Tutored by some of the biggest Italian Industrial Designers, like Achille Castiglioni and Vico Magistretti, she opened a studio in Milan in 2001. Her designs are creative, inspired and innovative, with a mixture of humanism and technical prowess.
18. Jamie Drake With countless industry honors and an impressive portfolio that includes celebrity residences and historic New York landmark buildings, as well as of some of America’s most glamorous spaces, Jamie Drake definitely makes the list.
Do you like this post? So be sure to share it on your social media channels or let your comment below. Help us to keep our blog up to date with quality content. Your feedback helps us to improve!
DOWNLOAD FREE NOW!
TOP 100 Interior Designers Selection
has Coveted Magazine accepted the challenge and returns with this special selection of the personalities in the most creative and innovative industry, the interior design world. Do you want to know how you can get it on your own mobile device? So click below to discover now!