Saudi Oger Limited has been one of the leading Construction, Facilities Management Service Provider and Infrastructure Project Development companies in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia – and region – for many years. January 1978 was the exact time when Saudi Oger Limited was incorporated under the rules and laws of Saudi Arabia, once it started as a construction company based in Riyadh.
In a relatively short period of time Saudi Oger Ltd. has grown into a multi-company, multi-divisional organization with subsidiaries and affiliates in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and abroad. Today Saudi Oger Limited line of business covers Construction, Facilities Management, Real Estate Development, Printing, Telecommunication, Utilities and IT services.
In a highly competitive market, Saudi Oger Limited is committed to provide its unique clientele with the highest quality and distinctive services in all the sectors the company works with.
It is the policy of Saudi Oger Limited to promote, improve, and maintain client satisfaction and to meet rigorous expectations of the market through the delivery of services compliant with international standards. The adherence to highly qualified standards of services along with the modern equipment and machinery and the strong financial position, has enabled Saudi Oger Ltd. to maintain its unique reputation among the leading companies in the Construction, Facilities Management, Telecommunication and Utilities business.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Sheikh Saad R. Hariri – Chairman
Sheikh Ouday Alshaikh – Vice Chairman
Sheikh Ayman R. Hariri – Vice Chairman
Mr. Mohammed Hariri – Vice Chairman
Mr. Ali Kolaghassi – Vice Chairman
Mr. Basil Yared – Board Member
Mr. Nadim Akkawi – Board Member
Mr. Mazen Al Jubair – Board Member
The Company employs many executives, professional managers and several thousands of high caliber skilled staff whose disciplines cover and support every aspect of its business lines.
In addition to maintaining leadership in the Construction, Facilities Management sectors, Saudi Oger Limited is committed to increase its market share into other sectors mainly in the Telecommunication and Utilities sectors through strategic alliances with national and international reputable companies.
Saudi Oger integrated design and construction teams are capable of procuring and delivering fast track design and build projects, in-house engineering expertise, analyzing the project demands and finding the optimum solution.
Saudi Oger’s Construction Division has successfully following major projects (some of them still being developed):
Le Meridien Towers, Makkah
The Ritz Carlton, Riyadh
King Faisal Hospital, Riyadh
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
- Royal Diwan and Majless Al Shura (Riyadh)
- Royal Diwan (Jeddah)
- Royal Diwan Offices (Riyadh & Jeddah)
- Medina Diwan
Hospitality: Luxurious hotels and conference centers
- Massarah Hotel (Taif)
- Al Hada Sheraton Hotel (Taif)
- Guest Palace Hotel (Taif)
- Medina Sheraton Hotel (Medina)
- Conference Center in Abha
- Airport Hotel (Riyadh)
- Conference Palace in Riyadh
- Conference Palace in Taif
- Conference Center & Meridien Hotel in Dakar
- King Abdul Aziz International Conference Center (Riyadh).
- King Abdullah Military City in Al-Ihsa.
- Armed Forces Command Staff Colleges, Salboukh.
- Prince Sultan Air Base, Al Bayadh, Al-Kharj.
- Military facilities in Tabuk Armored Institute.
- Al Baha hospital (Taif)
- Eyes Hospital (Riyadh)
School and Universities
- Riyadh Schools
- Princess Noura BInt Abdulrahman University (Riyadh)
- Al Ain University (Abu Dhabi)
Public facilities / Transportation / Infrastructure
- Holy Quran printing facilities (Medina)
- Khazzan Street towers (Riyadh)
- Rawda Library (Riyadh)
- King Abdulaziz Historical Center, (Riyadh)
- Pilgrims Accommodations Projects, ( Mina)
- Al Riyadh Main Courts Complex, (Riyadh)
- King Khaled International Airport Fence and Monument, (Riyadh)
- Development of King Abdullah Road
- King Abdullah Financial District Driverless Monorail.
BEST PROJECTS GALLERY