Maison Et Objet 2022
Maison Et Objet 2020 is almost here! Between January 20th- 24th, Paris will be the stage for the showcase of the best of the interior design world. Paris Nord Villepinte is once again the chosen location for this amazing event that’s Maison & Objet, that’s worldwide known for its capacity to present the upcoming trends, and exciting new products that are completely outside-the-box and, therefore more than worthy to be displayed to the world. Join Best Interior Designers and discover everything you need to know about this amazing event.
For this new edition, Maison&Objet puts luxury in the spotlight and invites us to re-examine its various creative iterations. Will you be tempted by “Ûber Luxury”, or “Lux Populis”? The former combines fine crafts with new technology, with one foot in the past and the other firmly in the future. In this trend, designers develop materials with the help of physicists, fabrics are adorned with silk, copper, and LED threads, sofas become fully connected objects, and waiting lists grow longer for these ever-more-exclusive objects of desire.
No less than 4 spaces await visitors! The What’s New? spaces put the focus on a forward-looking, curated selection of all that’s new this season featuring products chosen from amongst the exhibitors’ collections.
THE DESIGNER OF THE YEAR
Voted Maison&Objet Designer of the Year, architect Franklin Azzi is a multi-faceted creative with a wide variety of influences. Visitors to the fair will discover his expressive space on the “Work” theme.
RISING TALENT AWARDS
The sun is rising on the Rising Talent awards and its light illuminates Japan’s rising stars. It’s the perfect opportunity to discover the young generation’s ambitious creations and boundless imagination.
The program is still a secret, but one thing’s for sure: devoid of any blah blah, the experience promises to be highly instructive and to offer a complete change of scenery. Renowned experts and plenty of famous faces will be there! For more details, watch this space.
MAISON&OBJET IN THE CITY
A new circuit in the heart of Paris, bringing together the most important decorators and showrooms, paired with prestige maisons and exceptional artisanal skill. How could you come to the fair without discovering all the capital has to offer?
WHERE TO STAY
This hotel has been welcoming its guests since 1913 and offers luxury and comfort at the same time while looking at the Eiffel Tower. Located on Avenue Montaigne, it’s the perfect hotel for those who want to be near everything and explore the city’s designer fashion boutiques.
This hotel is also incredibly situated in the center of Paris, to be more precise, at 19 Avenue Kléber. All the rooms and suites are designed in order to offer luxury and comfort, you can count on a good night’s sleep due to the tranquility and modernity that the hotel affords.
This hotel is located in the Rue de la Paix and its contemporary architecture and classic design are what make this hotel one of the most visually luxury hotels in Paris. In this hotel, you are going to find elegance, comfort, luxury, incredible bars, and the restaurant “Le Pur” which is one of the finest restaurants in Paris.
WHERE TO EAT
Located on the second level of the Eiffel Tower, this restaurant is beyond belief. Decorated with modern details by Patrick Jouin and the cuisine by Alain Ducasse, you can only expect pure elegance and luxury, so make sure you stop by while you’re in Paris.
Le Meurice is another amazing option due to their luxurious and soulful atmosphere, the 2 Michelin Stars and their French cuisine specialty.
This restaurant is located in the prestigious Four Seasons George V and it’s one of the most incredible restaurants we will ever see, with tons of gold, oil paintings and stunning details. From this hotel, you can only expect luxury and be very well received.
Three Michelin starred, an impressive interior decor (the furniture, the lighting, and the incredible architecture), the phenomenal food makes this restaurant another required stop.
WHAT TO VISIT
- ROCHE BOBOIS – 197 BOULEVARD SAINT-GERMAIN, 75007 PARIS, FRANCE
- LUXURY LIVING PARIS – 21 AVENUE GEORGE V, 75008 PARIS, FRANCE
- CASSINA – 236 BOULEVARD SAINT-GERMAIN, 75007 PARIS, FRANCE
- BOCONCEPT – 8 BOULEVARD DE SÉBASTOPOL, 75004 PARIS, FRANCE
- LIAIGRE – 77 RUE DU FAUBOURG SAINT-HONORÉ, 75008 PARIS, FRANCE
- SILVERA – 58 AVENUE KLÉBER, 75116 PARIS, FRANCE
- LIGNE ROSET – 85 RUE DU BAC, 75007 PARIS, FRANCE
- BOFFI PARIS – 234 BOULEVARD SAINT-GERMAIN, 75007 PARIS, FRANCE
- VITRA – 5 RUE BOUDREAU, 75009 PARIS, FRANCE
- POLTRONA FRAU – 29 RUE DU BAC, 75007 PARIS, FRANCE
- FLOS – FRANCE 15 RUE DE BOURGOGNE, 75007 PARIS, FRANCE
- GALLERIES LAFFAYETTE – 40 BOULEVARD HAUSSMANN, 75009 PARIS, FRANCE
- DIOR – 326 RUE SAINT-HONORÉ, 75001 PARIS, FRANCE
- BALENCIAGA – 336 RUE SAINT-HONORÉ, 75001 PARIS, FRANCE
- LOUIS VUITTON MAISON VENDÔME – 2 PLACE VENDÔME, 75001 PARIS, FRANCE
- GUERLAIN MAISON VENDÔME – 356 RUE SAINT-HONORÉ, 75001 PARIS, FRANCE
- CHOPARD – 1 PLACE VENDÔME, 75001 PARIS, FRANCE
- ALEXANDER MCQUEEN – 372 RUE SAINT-HONORÉ, 75001 PARIS, FRANCE
- FENDI BOUTIQUE – 265 RUE SAINT-HONORÉ, 75001 PARIS, FRANCE
- GUCCI – 2 RUE DU FAUBOURG SAINT-HONORÉ, 75008 PARIS, FRANCE
- DOLCE&GABBANNA – 5 RUE DU FAUBOURG SAINT-HONORÉ 3, 75008 PARIS, FRANCE
- CARTIER – 17 RUE DU FAUBOURG SAINT-HONORÉ, 75008 PARIS,FRANCE
- HERMÉS – 24 RUE DU FAUBOURG SAINT-HONORÉ, 75008 PARIS, FRANCE
- CHANEL – 21 RUE DU FAUBOURG SAINT-HONORÉ, 75008 PARIS,FRANCE
- THE KOOPLES – 191 RUE SAINT-HONORÉ, 75001 PARIS, FRANCE
- LE BON MARCHÉ – 24 RUE DE SÈVRES, 75007 PARIS, FRANCE
- OPERA PARIS – PLACE DE L’OPÉRA, 75009 PARIS, FRANCE
Are you going to attend Maison Et Objet 2022? Let us know!