The Future of Design? New Products by Top Brands – In a time of bewildering technological advances, visual saturation, and extreme marketing, design as definitely come a long way to be the way we see it. From every aspect of design, from its thinking to its production as evolved, and will most certainly keep evolving. The year of 2019 was truly a year of change, of metamorphosis for Covet House and its brands like BOCA DO LOBO, DELIGHTFULL, BRABBU, KOKET, MAISON VALENTINA, CIRCU, LUXXU, ESSENTIAL HOME, RUG’SOCIETY, PULLCAST, and FOOGO.
THE FUTURE OF DESIGN GOES BEYOND DESIGNING FOR TODAYS NECESSITIES
Still in 2019 but thinking of the future, Covet House released some new products, with some of the latest design trends, but also creating their own unique path.
MORE THAN JUST DESIGNING
Earlier stages, from Da Vinci’s quill and ink to the upmost technologies and drawings, we would see design as a special and centered field or just simply crafts. Nowadays, but especially in the future, Design has progressed into everything component of the fast-paced daily lives. Design has become more than graphics and interfaces and started to become more about designing culturally, including future thinking and methods, but also keeping and respecting the old crafts. Covet House forward-thinking created innovative aesthetics, creating curated masterpieces always with some keywords put into their designs: comfort, versatility, and art.
Here are some of the New Designs Inspirations from various categories, from casegoods to bathtubs, and from midcentury style to modern classic, always with an eye on the future and with the already 2000 products, and 1300 inspirations.
1. – Lanka Bookcase – The vertical poles embedded into the seafloor are the main reference for the structure of LANKA: in matte black lacquer, it supports the main body covered in matte palisander wood veneer, and with matte brass details. BRABBU
2. – Ring Filigree Mirror – Resorting to one of the oldest jewelry making techniques known. Completely handcrafted, with each brass cord fitted with precision, the Filigree Ring flourishes in a traditional homage to Portuguese culture and commitment, the large wall mirror’s edge is made of brass cords gilded in 18k gold. BOCA DO LOBO
3. – Serpentine II Mirror – Framed in two intertwined serpent forms made of hand-carved wood this mirror is the perfect way to add a touch of exoticism to any interior setting. KOKET
1. – Bertoia Bar Table – A modern bar table perfect for a luxurious bar, with a round shape that is not only trendy but extremely enticing. Designed purely of dark marble, this is a majestic bar table with incredible potential. ESSENTIAL HOME
2. – Metamorphosis Snooker Table – An extraordinary English snooker table with 10-foot playground, founded by 8 statement designed black wood legs which portray unexpected chaos of high-end materials and unexpected casted brass black bugs and gold scorpions. BOCA DO LOBO
3. – Vertigo Side Table – Composed of perfectly crafted marble, polished brass and smoked glass which creates a unique and sophisticated environment wherever it’s placed. A fascinating and exclusive piece that exhales luxury and a cohesive style. LUXXU
1. – Merveille Dining Chair – Stunning feathers turn the outside back of this graceful chair into a wondrous work of art, upholstered with velvet color cream. KOKET
3. – Otter Single Sofa – Inspired by the nature of this animal, the OTTER Single Sofa can adapt to every room and be an integral part of any interior design. Its round shapes transmit both comforts as well as grandiosity. BRABBU
1. – Carter Suspension Lamp – Handmade in polished brass and matte white, the soft casting light of the 6 arms of this mid-century modern lighting fixture was designed with the great discoveries of space in mind. DELIGHTFULL
3. – Pharo Floor Lamp – Made of gold-plated brass and crystal glass, Pharo II floor lamp is an interpretation of the robust yet simple architecture of modern lighthouses. A standing beacon of light to rupture the darkness. LUXXU
1. – Cloud Bed – Its cloud-shaped form is only one of the details that make this piece whimsical and a perfect item for any bedroom. Every detail was made thinking about the comfort and well being of children. Bedtime stories and magical dreams are a certainty in this piece. CIRCU
2. – Kings & Queens Castle Bed -Whether in the role of a King or Prince or in the role of a Queen or Princess, King’s and Queen’s Castle will delight any child in love with story tales, being the center of their mystical adventures. CIRCU
1. – Spear CM3024 Door Pull – Inspired by the Celtic sun god that possessed the “Invincible Spear”. This mythical mid-size door pull made with polished brass and Alabastro Marble to bring a powerful statement into the main doors. PULLCAST
2. – Baruka CM3021 Handle – Reflecting a cultural manifest to a strong culture, customs, manners, etiquette, and values. Baruka is made of brass, becoming a modern and strong furniture handle to adorn your designs, cabinetry, sideboards. PULLCAST
3. – La Land Rug – A long pile version of the Amazon rug from the botanical collection, It has several pastel colors that blend with it his fluffy feeling, which makes it a very trendy piece. RUG’SOCIETY
1. – Symphony Oval Bathtub – The gold plated brass tubes stands-out on this oval-shaped design, giving it the elegant yet luxurious look you are searching for. The tub is made of white casted iron giving it a clean look that is perfect for any luxury bathroom project. MAISON VALENTINA
2. – Petra Towel Rack – This towel rack materializes the ancient inspirations of the City of Petra into the modern world. As the hand-carved block of Carrara Marble fuses with the polished brass tub, the Petra towel rack reveals its full splendor. MAISON VALENTINA